- “Escape Artist,” short story, reprinted in the Solstice Selects: Two Years of Diverse Voices, edited by Lee Hope, Solstice Publishing, 2017, Boston.
- “Percussion”, reprinted on Great Jones Street Literary Website, February 2017. Available online.
- “Veranda”, reprinted on Great Jones Street Literary Website, February 2017. Available online.
- “Mountain Pose” in Cirque, Fall-Winter, 2014-15.
- “Under Stars” in Michigan Quarterly Review, Fall, 2014.
- “Something in the Way She Knows,” short story, in Delmarva Review, October, 2014.
- “Far Enough,” short story, in Five Points, Spring, 2014.
- “Long Distance,” short story, in Grey Sparrow, April, 2014. Read online.
- “Crossing Back, A Provisional Return,” essay, in Winter Tales: Women Write About Aging, edited by Ricki Rycraft and Leslie What, Serving House Press, Summer, 2012. Read online.
- “The Palace of Physical Culture”/ “El Palacio de la Cultura Fisica” (traducción de Ana Toledo Chávarri) and “Three Women By the River At One Time or Another” / “Tres Mujeres en el Río, en un Momento o en otro” (traducción de Ana Toledo Chávarri) (short stories translated and reprinted) in Cuerpos Y Diferencias, edited by Eulalia Pérez Sedeño and Rebeca Ibáñez Martín, Madrid: Plaza y Valdés, 2012.
- “The Whole Story,” short story, in Southwest Review, Fall, 2011.
- “Burning Thing,” short story, in Fugue #40, Summer/Fall, 2011.
- “Moving In” short story, in Southwest Review, Summer, 2010.
- “Triple Crown” short story, in Booth Journal, 5 November, 2010.
- “Cocktails,”(reprint), Spring, 2010 Serving House Journal.
- “The Palace of Physical Culture” and “Three Women By the River” translated into Spanish in The Journal of Science, Philosophy and Culture ARBOR, Summer, 2010.
Return to Recent Publications